Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Oracle Question (again)

This time I asked the "I Ching Oracle" two questions. After past experiences with this online fortune generator, I feel it has some real truth and guidance behind it. But for the most part I use this to heighten my faith and confidence in what I am doing. This fortune teller may be genuine, however, the readings probably don't always apply to me. The fate line on my palm is hardly visible, meaning destiny does not have much a hand in my life.


I asked the I Ching Oracle:
How can I help my wing growth?
(present) 14. Ta Yu - Abundance, Great Possessions
Remaining humble in the midst of abundance allows for continued growth. Wealth and prosperity are indicated.

(future) 55. Feng - Abundance
Success comes fast, but it can leave just as quickly. Dazzle in the brilliance while it lasts.

What does the Oracle hold for you?
http://luckyhonu.com/
I asked the I Ching Oracle:
Are my wings growing?
(present) 2. Kun - Mother Earth
The path may take a little longer, but it is worth the wait. Show the largeness of your heart and your success will benefit more than just yourself.

(future) 24. Fu - Turning Point, Transformation
Luck has turned, like after illness there is health and recovery.

What does the Oracle hold for you?
http://luckyhonu.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment