Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Current Status Entry

Today was absolutely marvelous. The weather was cool, the sun was bright, and the wind was playful. I fancied stretching out my wings and going for a fly. So I did, only it was through meditation. Still, the flight was vivid and quite soothing.

My wings seem to be once again developing; slowly but surely. I'll be boosting the energy by creating an ofuda. Ofudas are Shinto talismans. Traditionally these are created by a priest and sold at shrines. However I feel the power would be stronger if it came from my own will. I will post more information about ofudas and how to create them yourself sometime this week.

As far as side effects go, soreness has returned to my scapulae, and I have also been receiving headaches.

Welp, that's all, blessed be ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment