Friday, November 7, 2014

Energy Loss

As I have mentioned in earlier posts, you must dedicate yourself and all your energy to wing growth.

I have failed horribly in maintaining a connection. Yesterday evening my young brother had a baseball game; my gut was strongly urging me not to go but as they were about to pull out of the driveway, I made the stupid split second decision to dive into the back seat. Before the game started, my mother and I walked to the nearby convenience store and something flew into my right eye. It was large and painful.

Although it was no longer on my eye, it left behind a scratch (so I'm assuming, for one cannot easily see a scratch, but I had the symptoms: redness, irritation, stinging). The scratch has healed since then but it took with it a lot of energy. Even now at 2 in the afternoon, my eye still itches.

I was in so much pain I used some of my aura's energy to help the healing process. This was a bad move on my wing growth. I can no longer feel my wings as strongly as before. Directing energy and multi-tasking with it takes years of practice and study. Although my wings have reduced tenfold in physical growth, they still remain in spiritual form and I need to continue trying.

From the start I had my suspicions that something of this form would happen. It doesn't however reduce the disappointment.

I don't regret ignoring my gut instinct, I simply learned from the experience to suppress my ignorance and go with the universal flow. This experience has also taught me to strengthen my energy and be able to use it more flexibly.

No comments:

Post a Comment