Sunday, March 6, 2016

Can You See Her Too?

**This is not my own experience, but instead an experience of the mum of my friend.**
(Source)


My mother works as a nurse and she alternates between day and night shift. This happened during her day shift. It's nothing particularly scary, just creepy.

My mom was giving a patient with terminal cancer an IV transfusion. As she was doing this, the patient was staring intently out of the window nearby that looked down on the empty parking lot with a concerned expression. 

Mom noticed this and asked: "Is something wrong?"

Without taking her eyes away she said: "Can you see her too? The lady looking up here?"

Mom tells me that she was about to pass away soon and must have seen a spirit because of her nearness to the otherside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment