Saturday, March 5, 2016

Sensing an Energy Shift




안녕하세요! 카즈 입니다! Hello and welcome to another post! Throughout my childhood all the way up to my present, I've always felt a sensation of something about to greatly change. Recently I've been sensing this feeling more and it seems to be resonating with the Earth. This means that I must not be the only one noticing this shift.

I'm not a very strong nor skillful psychic, therefore I lack some big chunks of information regarding this feeling. But my best theory would be that what I'm sensing is the thinning of the veil. Many people will agree that the veil is gradually lifting, and with such a phenomena, it would make sense that people will become aware of this.

This shifting of energy isn't anything terribly special though. Our realm, planet, and universe is constantly changing. Change is nothing to be worried about, tis merely the way of life.

~~ "Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. 
Don't resist them - that only creates sorrow. 
Let reality be reality.
 Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like."
~ Lao Tzu

No comments:

Post a Comment